How it Works
Receiving a Call
Customers call and send faxes to your company.
RingCentral answers all calls and faxes
- RingCentral answers all calls and faxes to your company’s local or toll-free number.
- RingCentral is on 24/7 and accepts incoming calls and faxes from any phone in the world.
Customers never get a busy signal
- Whether you’re on the phone or receiving multiple incoming calls and faxes, RingCentral manages all calls and faxes to your company, so customers never get a busy signal.
Multiple local and toll-free numbers
- Select multiple local or toll-free numbers that make sense for your business.
- Available numbers include local numbers from all 50 US states, true 800 numbers, and vanity numbers.
RingCentral manages calls and faxes to your company.
Customers are greeted by an auto-receptionist
- Your company auto-receptionist delivers the functionality of a Fortune 500 phone system, complete with professionally recorded interactive voice response (IVR) menus, and greetings.
Customers select an extension
- With the touch of a button, customers can reach departments and access your company directory quickly and easily.
- Each employee can have an individual extension and voice-mail.
Customize hours, greetings, and call forwarding
- Based on your company’s answering rules, RingCentral routes calls to you or your employees, wherever they are.
Customize business hours, greetings, and advanced call forwarding
- RingCentral makes it easy to configure your company phone system to work the way your company works.
- Configure your company’s auto-receptionist to handle calls based on your business’s hours of operation.
- Create professional greetings for your company, departments, user extensions and voice-mail.
- Direct callers to voicemail, extensions and alternate phone numbers based on date and time.
Total control over call handling
- Based on answering rules, RingCentral routes calls to you or your employees, wherever they are.
Let callers wait for an available employee
- Small business automatic call distribution (ACD) allows callers to wait in queue for your employees in departments.
Access call and fax functionality anywhere.
RingCentral professional desk phones provide office phone features
- RingCentral professional IP-based desk phones provide the following business features:
- Call hold
- Voicemail waiting light
- Headset support
Calls are directed to office, home, or cell phones
- Your company phone system works seamlessly with your IP desk phone as well as existing phones, PCs or mobile devices.
- Communicate with customers from virtually any location.
Get voicemail and fax notifications sent to email
- Configure your system to send email or SMS notifications whenever you receive a voice or fax message.
- Receive push notifications with the RingCentral app for mobile devices.
Use the RingCentral app on-the-go
- RingCentral software gives your company access to popular RingCentral features directly from mobile devices:
- Call logs
- Visual voice-mail
- Complete system configuration