Sales/Business Development Professional
Are you interested in a career in the Technology space with a small but proven, locally owned and operated business? Grant-Tech (www.grant-tech.net) is seeking a Sales/Business Development Professional with prior experience in consultative selling to small businesses. We need someone willing to work hard for a new growing company, be compensated based on your closing success, and help take the company to the next level.
The Sales/Business Development Professional leverages a consultative sales approach to identify and close new business for the company. Through lead generation, prospecting and discovery meetings, the Sales/Business Development Professional uncovers critical business issues addressed by Grant-Tech. The Sales/Business Development Professional has the ability to understand the big picture of customer needs and successfully position Grant-Tech products and services strategically, while always focusing on closing the deal.
- Prospect, generate and close new business.
- Close deals by defining and communicating a unique value proposition.
- Maintain sales pipeline and accurate client database.
- Identify, Contact, Qualify and Develop viable new accounts.
- Participate in events in the local business community.
- Meet specific sales targets.
- Self-starter with high energy level, self-confidence and self-esteem
- Track record of consultative selling success
- Ability to conceptualize creative solutions for potential clients and customers
- Knowledge of corporate social media
- Working knowledge of standard consultative and solution selling techniques
- Proven skill in using cold calling to target companies and develop new relationships
- Effective at identifying critical business issues and matching needs with Grant-Tech products/services
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales with a successful track record
This is strictly a commission-based only position. If that scares you then you are not the right person for this job. There is no cap on commissions, so the sky is the limit. There are monthly commissions and residual monthly income. There are no benefits offered, as you would be a 1099 contract consultant.
If you have an interest please send a cover letter and resume to: